Family Works Covid-19 Update
As you may be aware by now, we will move to Covid-19 Alert Level 2 as of 11.59pm on Tuesday 7 September.
Family Works is working hard to ensure clients and staff remain safe from Covid-19 in New Zealand. Some of our services will continue to operate with some limitations.
- Family Works sites will remain closed to the general public, with a limited number of clients coming in by appointment only.
- All staff and visitors to our Family Works centres must wear a face covering while on-site. Masks can be provided to clients if needed.
- Staff will maintain appropriate distancing while with clients.
- If you usually participate in group sessions, please contact the relevant Family Works office for information on how these will be held.
- Some of this may change as guidance comes out from the Ministry of Social Development and Ministry of Justice.
Please contact your Family Works site if you have any questions, and please do not visit in person. We will provide further updates if any of this information changes.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. We will continue to update this website as the situation develops. We recommend the official NZ COVID-19 website as the place to find useful information about COVID-19.